More than ever before, your data center security and physical IT assets are at risk. Whether it is from perceived outside threats or from internal team members, threats to your data and your customers’ critical data continue to grow. A 2011 Gabriel Group Survey states that over 60% of today’s malicious security breaches are at the hands of company insiders.
At Digitus, we understand the importance of being proactive when it comes to securing your data centers. Almost every day brings a new story of how a building has been compromised and critical data or hardware destroyed or stolen. It has been our mission to provide the most advanced access control solutions on the planet. And with our proven, biometric and card access technology we have provided customers from military installations to large colocation facilities the peace of mind that their data is secured with the most advanced access technology available today.
- centralized administration
- real-time monitoring & events
- indisputable audit trails for regulatory compliance
- biometric and combination access card solutions
- zero security breaches in all installations
- protection from the front door to interior doors to server cabinet door
what’s new at digitus
The Engineers at Digitus have done it again. The new db iCardLock integrates an HID iclass card reader into a swing handle lock.
Guaranteed Compliance with all government and industry regulations.
Check with your Digitus Authorized Reseller to take advantage of new price reductions on most Digitus products.
- Biometrics to help with food shortage in Venezuela [VIDEO] September 10, 2014
- Unique fingerprints are perfect for access control [VIDEO] September 8, 2014
- How data center security can prevent and mitigate breaches September 3, 2014